You call this a wasteland? Perhaps in your eyes. But what you see as ruins is the only home we’ve ever known. We can teach you how to survive here: how to let it change you as it changed us.
Mirrors in the Ruins reverses Legacy’s normal perspective, giving players and GMs the chance to see the wasteland from the local’s point of view. They may seem monstrous or bizarre, but this is their world now. Will humanity welcome their new kin, or push the world into another cataclysm?
Legacy: Mirrors in the Ruins includes:
- Four new Family playbooks and four new Character playbooks: synthetic machines, aquatic reavers, alien technologists, and savage uplifts.
- New systems for vehicles, hostile environments, and factions.
- A new stat for Families: Sleight governs espionage, secret deals and conspiracy.
- Mega-Projects: colossal workings that may take many ages to build and change the world forever.
- Advice on how to use these new playbooks and system in your game, and bring them together with material from Legacy: Life Among the Ruins and Echoes of the Fall.